Erectile dysfunction treatment at home often is made using infusions and decoctions of medicinal plants. Due to the content in their composition of biologically active compounds are entering the body of a man missing elements, they can actually improve the overall health and the urinary system in particular. However, the use of folk remedies to increase potency is possible only in cases where deterioration is not a symptom of a serious pathological diseases of organs and systems. With decline of erections, you need to make an initial diagnosis and to identify the true causes of the disease.
Decoctions to increase male power
If the deterioration of potency caused by overwork, lack of sleep, lack of vitamins and minerals in the diet, the effective use of medicinal plants. The easiest way to get healing potions is brewing.
List of plants for making herbal teas:
- Dubrovnik. In the grass of the plant contains coumarins - compounds increasing libido and blood circulation in the groin area. Because of this decoction prepared from Dubrovnik, is a means of instant action: problems with potency gone, already after 10-20 minutes after eating. A medicinal drug is prepared as follows: 2-3 tsp. dried chopped herbs should be placed in a porcelain or clay container, pour 250 ml of boiling water, cover tightly and leave to infuse for a few hours. Next, the broth is filtered through cheesecloth. To increase erection strength, you can drink directly 20 minutes before intercourse, and several times during the day before meals 80-100 ml.
- Lectótipo Carthamus arborescens leuzea (maral). Erection using levzei possible due to the content in the roots of plants fitoekdizonov - substances that have a stimulating effect on the Central nervous system. Due to this, men increases overall vitality, mood and self-confidence, improves blood circulation. Recipes healing potions from Rhaponticum diverse. The beneficial effect has this decoction from the plant. It is prepared as follows: 5 g of dry substance is placed in a ceramic teapot and fill with boiling water. After 1.5 hours, the drink can be consumed in half a Cup before each meal.
- St. John's wort. A decoction of the plant has sedative properties - calms the nervous system, improves sleep quality, relieves anxiety. Thanks to this man, during intercourse he feels more confident, not distracted by troubled thoughts. The herb St. John's wort can be brewed as a tea right in the mug, putting it in a 2 teaspoons crushed dried plants. Another option is to prepare a decoction. To do this, 25 g of material is placed in a liter flask to the top, fill it with boiling water, then cover and leave for 3 hours. Use a medicinal composition needed 3-4 times a day for 100 ml.
- Hiems nasturcium. Due to the fact that the active compounds bittercress improve the quality of sperm, the plant is often used not only to improve erection, but also to increase the likelihood of conception. To treat infertility help are included into the composition of vegetable and essential oils, ascorbic acid and tannins. To prepare the broth using grass or blossoms: 100 g fresh or 15 g dried flowers placed in a clay or ceramic jar and fill it with hot water temperature of 90 degrees in the amount of 500 ml. in 6 hours the broth is filtered. Taking the drug should for 20 minutes before meals 50-100 ml .
- Ivan-tea. A decoction of the plant improves overall health, increases vitality, reduces the negative manifestations of stress and fatigue, soothes, helps a man during sexual intercourse to get rid of extraneous thoughts and feelings of anxiety, which positively affects the power of erection. The above-mentioned properties are responsible flavonoids and pectin substances contained in Ivan-tea in large quantity. Medicinal drink is prepared by brewing the leaves of the plant boiled water in a ratio of 10 g dry raw material in a glass of water. The dosage is 70 ml 3 times a day.
- Ginger. The root of the plant contains large amounts of caffeic, Caprylic, oleic and nicotinic acid, and essential amino acids. The main therapeutic effect on men's health has the gingerol - a compound with vasodilating properties, thereby increasing the speed of blood flow to the penis during sexual arousal. The plant is also used to increase libido in women. Chopped ginger root can be added to tea or prepare a decoction. In the second case, you need to clean and grate 100 g of root, put it in a half-liter jar and fill it with boiling water. An hour later, the broth can be consumed in small SIPS throughout the day.
- Hibiscus. Red tea is composed of anthocyanins, which has vasodilating properties. The presence in the petals of organic acids and vitamins offers antioxidant action of tea: the substances that bind free radicals in cells and organs, rejuvenation of the body and also to prevent the development of malignant and benign tumors. In addition, hibiscus cleans blood vessels from cholesterol plaques and reduces atherosclerosis - one of the main reasons for development of impotence. To prepare a medicinal decoction, you need to put 2-3 tsp of dried petals in a teapot and fill it with boiling water. After 15-20 minutes the drink is ready to use. The recommended amount is 3-4 cups a day.
Despite the fact that broths prepared from natural raw materials, some components of plants may cause allergic reactions. Therefore, before self-treatment of folk remedies recommended to obtain the necessary advice from doctor.
Unlike decoctions drug of medicinal herbs prepared with alcohol, more concentrated. The advantage of tinctures is that the shelf life can reach 1-2 years.
For preparing alcoholic compounds to increase potency use the following plants:
- Galangal. For the first time to use galangal to enhance erection began Chinese. Contained in the root of a plant tannins, flobafen, quinic and malic acids, flavonoids, glycosides and essential oils improve vascular tone and blood flow in the region of the penis men, improve its sensitivity. To prepare the tincture you need 5 g of dry crushed root placed in an opaque (preferably ceramic) bowl and pour 200 ml of alcohol, then cover tightly and put in refrigerator for 2 weeks. The finished composition should be poured through cheesecloth into a glass bottle. Take tincture need 1 tablespoon, which should be mixed into a drink (tea or water) for 10 minutes before eating 2 times a day - morning and evening.
- Ginseng. The root of the plant is used to improve men's health for thousands of years. The popularity of ginseng has received due to its capability to enhance libido and erection. Regular use of tincture also helps to improve sperm quality. Medicinal composition is prepared by infusion in 200 ml of alcohol 30 grams of powdered dry root of the plant. To use the drug should be three times a day 10 ml (diluted with water) before meals
- Rhodiola rosea. The root of the plant are rich in essential oils, organic acids, tannins and flavonoids, which help to increase potency in men, to improve overall health. In addition, the radiogram is one of the few plants, which was associated with the increase in the duration of sexual intercourse. The tincture is prepared as follows: 50 g of root placed in a ceramic container, pour 2 cups of alcohol and allow to infuse for 12 days, then filtered and poured into a glass bottle or jar. Take a ready composition for a 10 ml pre-diluted in a glass of water, 2-3 times a day before meals
- The lemongrass. The plant helps to cope with emotional overload, relieve anxiety, boost vitality. This, in turn, contributes to the normalization of erectile function. Lemongrass has a complex and instant effect: eliminates premature ejaculation, increases male power, stimulates the production of sperm. To prepare the tincture should be 25 g of plant placed in an opaque bowl and pour 200 ml of alcohol. After 8 days, the composition should be poured into a glass bottle and take 10-15 ml 3 times a day before meals
- Motherwort. The plant is in its effects on the male body similar to Valerian. The components included in its composition, have a sedative effect, making possible to cope with high nervous irritability, relieve anxiety, regulate sleep patterns. The stability of the nervous system positively affects the sexual power of men. Tincture can be purchased at the pharmacy in a ready-made form or make your own. In the second case, 10 g of dried plant put in dark bottle and pour 100 ml of alcohol. After two weeks of infusion of the composition filtered through cheesecloth and pour into opaque bottle. To take a drug recommended in the evening for 30-40 minutes before the expected sexual intercourse, in the amount of 10 ml, previously diluted with water or juice
Due to the fact that infusions to enhance erection contain alcohol, they can not drink men with severe liver disease, as well as during operation of the vehicle.
Herbs to increase potency in men can be more useful if they are used comprehensively. For this purpose, the drug is prepared from several plants.
Most popular recipes:
- Herbal Valerian, nettle, clover and mint. To prepare the broth should take 5 g of each plant, placed in a liter capacity, to the top to fill it with boiling water and close the lid. After 1 hour, the composition is filtered and poured into a bottle. Make the tool should be used twice a day, morning and evening for 150 ml, 30 minutes before a meal.
- Collection of mint leaves, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries. Dry plant leaves (5 g) was put into a large teapot and fill it with boiling water. After 30 minutes the tea is ready to drink. It is recommended to drink 3-4 cups during the day.
- The collection of red ash and rose hips. To put the fruits of plants (30 g) in a large thermos, pour 1 liter of boiling water and close tightly. An hour later, the broth can drink. Allowable amount is 100 ml 4 times a day before meals.
- Collection of ginseng root, galangal and Rhodiola rosea. For making an effective tincture is necessary to take 10 g of dry powdered roots of each plant, put them in an earthen vessel, pour 250 ml of alcohol, and cork tightly. To insist 15 days. After this the infusion can be poured into a dark bottle and take 10 ml (diluted with water) 3-4 times a day.
The use of combination herbal medicinal products is recommended only after the use of each plant separately. This is necessary in order to identify herbs, the components of which the individual can manifest an allergic reaction.